This privacy statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect in the context of our sales and service, and how we use this. This privacy statement only applies to personal data that we process in the context of our sales and service and not to information we process in other contexts. For all other contexts, please refer to the relevant privacy statements.
Who are we?
We are OZ-Hami. We are responsible for processing the information described in this privacy statement. Our contact details are:
1424 LH De Kwakel
If you have questions about this privacy statement, you can reach us by e-mail [email protected] or by post at the above address. Our company has an internally appointed data protection officer. This person’s contact details are:
Name: Siemen ten Bruggencate
Mail: [email protected]
Which personal data do we process?
In the context referred to in this document, we collect and store various information from you. The following list shows the categories of information we process:
- Date of birth
- Telephone number (mobile and fixed)
- E-mail address
- Passport data
- Cookies and data from the use of our website
- Cookies and data from the use of our webshop
- Data from the use of our social media channels
We will retain the above mentioned information for a maximum of 2 years, unless there is a legal requirement to hold it for longer.
What do we use your information for?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Inform about our products and service
- Sending information via e-mail or newsletter (if subscribed thereto)
- Improving our website and webshop to serve our customers even better
- To create and manage your account which is necessary to place orders on the webshop;
- To handle and process your orders placed on the webshop.
On what basis do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data:
- On the basis of your permission. You can withdraw this permission at any time. Please note that withdrawal of your permission does not affect the lawfulness of any processing that took place before the withdrawal was made.
- Within the context of executing agreements made between us (if applicable).
- In order to comply with a legal obligation.
Sharing of information with third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or otherwise make it publicly available, except under the circumstances described below.
In the context of this processing, your personal data will be shared with the following parties:
- Through our own data processing staff.
The case may arise whereby we have to disclose your personal data due to a legal requirement, by order of a supervisory or other government body, to protect or defend our rights, to investigate illegal activities or alleged fraud, or to prevent or act against violations of applicable conditions. We also reserve the right to transfer personal data that we have collected about you in the event that we sell or transfer (part of) our business activities.
Forwarding of personal data
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide us with reports about the website and to provide its advertisers with information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained analytics information for other Google services.
Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
This website includes buttons to promote or share pages on social networks Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons are realized by code provided by the social networks themselves. This code places, among other things, a cookie. Read the privacy statement of Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to see what they do with your personal data. These can change regularly.
Our website may contain (embedded) links to and from third party websites. Through these (embedded) links you go to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these websites and / or the processing of personal data on these websites. Consult the privacy statements on these websites to see who is processing and how your personal data are processed.
We are aware that you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to contact us freely and at reasonable intervals with a request to inform you whether your personal is being processed, and if so, to inspect the information concerned.
- The right to have your personal data corrected or supplemented if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal data deleted or to limit its processing.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data due to your specific personal circumstances.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to data transferability if there is a question concerning whether the processing of your personal data takes place via automated processes based on your consent or in the context of the execution of an agreement.
If you wish to make a request on the basis of the abovementioned rights, you can do this by sending an email to [email protected]. We may ask you for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. We will strive to respond to your request within the applicable legal timeframe.
Please note that you have the right to file a complaint about the processing of your information with a supervisory authority if you believe that this processing infringes privacy regulations. For the Netherlands, the Dutch Data Protection Authority has been designated as the supervisory authority. For more information you can consult the website https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Automatic decision making
This processing does not make use of automated decision-making and profiling.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to alter this privacy statement from time to time and will inform you of any changes via the appropriate communication channels. At the bottom of this privacy statement you can see when it was most recently updated.
Last updated: 19-11-2021